Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2014-Changed

It has been two years since my last post.
The only thing I can say is: My mandarin is getting worse, english isn't improving either.
Viewed and stalked others' blogs too, it is so happy to watch people around you growing up, but it is kinda sad also when someone that used to be so important to you leave from your life eventually. Hope that you all are having a better life now :) Life is going to be tougher and tougher, but in the same time, you will become stronger and stronger, this is what called life, everyone has to go through it, so don't give up on things that make you down, don't complaint things that are imperfect, keep going and one day you will see the differences. REAL THINGS AREN'T PERFECT.
Quite regret that i deleted my older posts 2 years ago, I wanted to start all over again because i was afraid of facing my past, but it was a wrong choice i had made. Now I just realize that i have lost a part of memories in life.  I am not good in memorizing, I can't remember things well.
I miss old times, really so miss, we used to be so simple, we blogged everything that pops up on mind, we used to be so free until we blogged everyday, we used to be so free until we stalked others' posts so frequently, how cute we were.
This may be my last post? Hahaha who knows?  No one can predict what is going to happen next going to happen in future, just enjoy every moment and appreciate things you have.
All the best my friend :) Thanks for appearing in my life, glad to have you!





Love,
Yee Shuen.

1 comment:

YzW said...

Don't worry about me,
thank you so much daughter (:
I'm tough! and happy :D
You jiayou too!
All the best in everything